Sunday 18 January 2015

Message from Luca

It's incredible to think that we're in the year 2015 and that the Millennium was 15 years ago. Frightening how time flies. 

I haven't been very active on my blog for the past few months but I intend to start the New Year with a bang and pick up where I left off. 

This blog first started in 2013 with the primary intention of helping people get ahead in their careers as it's something I often struggled with throughout mine.  

So I sought out the top experts and have covered a number of topics, including perception, visibility, influence, CV advice, interviews plus many other work-related issues such as time management, productivity, worker wellbeing and stress. 

What would you like to know?

I have also focused strongly on leadership and what makes a great boss as well as some unrelated topics. My aim is to continue to build on this over the coming year with your help!

As I share my posts on LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+, I invite you to not only connect with me but also to let me know what you'd like me to cover. And of course, please provide me with your feedback.

Finally, I'd like to thank all the people I interviewed (some more than once) who were kind enough to offer up their time to answer my questions. I really do appreciate it.

For now, I wish you all continued professional success and personal happiness in 2015. 

Luca.

No comments:

Post a Comment